White-Collar Crime Fighter is the
only publication of its kind bringing useful and timely advice and
insights into the detection, prevention and investigation of all
forms of white-collar crime. White-Collar
Crime Fighter is the only newsletter publication dedicated
to fraud prevention issues for both the public and private sectors.
White-Collar Crime Fighter, managed by Peter Goldmann, MSc., CFE, regularly includes
such "must-read" features as...
- How to detect corporate book-cooking before it's too late—We don't rehash the news on who's breaking the law in other companies.
We tell you how to prevent financial statement fraud, management override and other suspicious accounting activities in YOUR
- Employee Fraud—Latest secrets of detecting and preventing embezzlement...employee theft of trade secrets... extortion, internal network sabotage...and scams you've never even heard of..
- Computer Crime Investigation—Our experts tell you how to avoid the numerous legal traps in investigating
computer fraud and how to master the constantly changing techniques
for successful cyber-crime investigating.
- Internet Fraud—Continuous
and thorough coverage of the latest phishing, pharming, hacking, spoofing and other fast-changing cyber-frauds you NEED to stay
- Identity Theft Prevention—The
best information from the most authoritative sources on how to
investigate and prevent the many new and old forms of ID theft and fraud.
White-Collar Crime Fighter Keeps You A Step Ahead of -- embezzlement schemes, accounting fraud, botched investigations, corporate espionage, information security breaches ...and other growing threats hitting companies, NGO's, government agencies AND top executives hard.
- The Con's Latest Ploy—a monthly
update of scams that organization of all kinds should be on the look-out for every day.
White-Collar Crime Fighter is supported
by a distinguished Panel of Advisers,
- R.A. ("Andy") Wilson, Wilson & Turner Incorporated
- Tommie Singleton, PhD., University of Alabama at Birmingham .
- Martin Biegelman, Director, Financial Integrity Unit, Microsoft Corp.
- Philip Parrott, Chief Deputy District Attorney,
Economic Crime Unit, Denver District Attorney's Office.
- Sharon Curry, Director of Loss Prevention, Wal-Mart Stores
- Stephen Pedneault, CPA, CFE, Forensic Accounting Services, LLC
For more information... and to subscribe, call 1-800-440-2261...
(203-431-7657 for overseas callers) ... or Subscribe Online.
White-Collar Crime Fighter
213 Ramapoo Rd.
Ridgefield CT 06877
Visit our Auditing Information Partner